It is important that investors and traders keep up with the latest market trends and headlines. This puts them in a better position to know how their investments are faring and what the future is likely to hold or ring about so they can make any necessary moves and decisions to favor the investments. Financial data service providers make the process of keeping a close eye on the world markets easy for the traders and investors giving them an easy time improving performance and profits every time.
The fact is that the service providers are increasing in number and you would need to find the best services to reap the best value from your investment. Financial data services bound to bring you success should be able to do the following for you.
1. It should provide the necessary data to you whether you are an organization, individual, hedge fund or a large financial institution. The service should come complete with the best tools to give you an easy time getting your data, such as customizable data feeds and SAAS to suit your individual needs.
2. It should be able to give you an analysis of thousands of news articles every day and calculations on trend values and sentiment of thousands of public companies. Large volumes of analysis are great not only in improving existing investments but also in opening up new opportunities for you as a trader and making sure that you make the right decision while at it.
3. The web based dashboard display that you get from your service provider should include new mentions of sentiment and trends for all companies included alongside the standard market indicators. It should give you a proper break up with overall sentiment, velocity, volume and impact. It should also be easy for you to create a portfolio that is specific to your needs so you are able to conveniently access companies that you are interested in the most. You ought to have an easy time following the direct market competitors too with a clearly designed dashboard.
4. The service should give you real time headlines from numerous sources so that you are able to keep up with the global financial markets effectively. You will be better placed when you know everything there is about the markets from all over the world and not just your local headlines.
5. It should be mobile friendly considering that you might be on the move and still have a need to keep up with what is happening. With smartphones now making the basis of everyday living in the modern world, you should look for a service that you can carry with you and access the most important data at any given time and from any given place. A service that is available on desktop, tablet and smartphone platforms will be most useful in ensuring you know the market news, sentiment and trends regardless of where you could be.