PNC Bank Online Banking is the service offered by PNC Bank to its customers and accountholders. Through this service, the bank helps you:
- Access your PNC Banking accounts any time of the day, from anywhere in the world.
- Save on time by performing various banking functions over the net.
Banking Facilities Offered by PNC-Bank Online Banking
The Bank has provided its customers and accountholders several facilities through the Internet Banking service. This free-of-cost online banking service helps account holders:
- Stay in touch with their finances by providing them a comprehensive summary of their PNC personal, business and investment accounts.
- View their monthly statements and print and download the statements for the period of up to 36 months.
- Access their accounts, check their account balances and review recent transactions for accuracy and authenticity.
- Transfer funds from one account to another over the net. The transfer of money can be done between two PNC Bank accounts or between a valid PNC-Bank account and a valid account at any other financial institution.
- Receive their bills online. This reduces probability of customers incurring a fine due to delay in bills.
- Save time and money by enabling them to pay their bills online.
- Toremaininformed about every event related to their accounts and bills through e-mail notifications.
Additional Facilities Offered by the PNC-Bank Online Banking Service
Through the Internet Banking service of PNC Bank, accountholders can also:
- Change their personal information
- Order for checkbook
- Make request for stop payments and copies of deposit slips, cleared checks or account statements
- Sign in for additional services such as Verified by Visa and PNC FYIs & Deals
- Locate ATMs or branches of PNC Banks
- Explore product information, tools, articles and special offers.
However, to use PNC Bank Online Banking, accountholders need to register for the service. They can do so over the net through the bank’s website.