There is no point in complaining that you do not have sufficient time to learn all about saving and investing money. As we are going to save money with the knowledge we have, sparing time for it is essential. Remember that the money saved is money earned. We can not depend on some one to take financial decisions as the responsibility of them limited. In the present world no one is very much concerned about the money of others. This people do it like a job and you need to have more commitment for yourself for better results. Knowing the rules gives you advantage of cross checking your case and can be sure about results. Road map to make money:
- You shall be first educated enough to have a regular job and salary.
- It is better to have extra income in any other way with the skills that you have.
- You shall avoid getting into the debt trap.
- You shall buy basic life and disability insurance coverage.
- Build an emergency funding and some money for emotional savings.
- You can purchase a house as investment and can clear the debt with time.
- You shall minimize tax paying and take the full advantage of tax rules.
- Start investing money that you saved in investment with guaranteed return.
- You can also invest in stocks indirectly in the form of mutual funds.
- You can also find some good stocks with long track record.
Some of the investment options are
- Passbook savings: This is the way of saving the money in a simple bank account. This gives you enough flexibility to withdraw the money when ever you want. Any way you can get small interest from the bank authorities.
- You can choose option like fixed deposits. This won’t allow you to withdraw money when you want and you have to wait until the specific time limit. The interest rate in this case is better when compared with regular bank savings.
- You can invest money in mutual funds. Risk in this case is more when compared with bank safe deposits. They are maintained by expert people and invest your money in a group of good stocks. They have a better return scope.
- You can also invest directly in stocks. The problem is stock market is quite fluctuating and you need to be patient. In the long-term they give you good return in a developing economies and companies.
From all the above discussion, it is clear that higher the risk, higher the return. You also understand that the risk factor will be reduced considerably when the investments are made for the long-term.